APOu Business Council
The APO United Business Council is a professional organization composed of APO United members and business owners, APO members, non-APO Filipinos, non-APO and foreign members overseas within the Asia-Pacific Economic Council (APEC), such as China, Hong Kong and Japan.
Zetryl Chem Phils., Inc.
- Industry: Agriculture, Mining, Water Treatment, Wood Treatment/Preservation, Animal Feed Minerals
- Address: Unit 303, Toyama Group Center Bldg.,
#22 Timog Ave., Quezon City
- Telephone: (02) 7095776/7095778/3324669
- Contact Person: Bro.Danton B. Pajarillaga, President and CEO
- Industry: Water Refilling Station
- Address: #88 Ilang-Ilang St. Pingkian 3, Pasong Tamo, Quezon City (main branch)
- Telephone: 8932-6222; 0977-047-9449; 7719-7101
- Contact Person: Bro. Jose Roncesvalles, Owner
PLT College Inc.
- Industry: Education
- Address: Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
- Telephone: +63 (78) 805 3682
- Contact Person: Bro. Purisimo L. Tiam, Founder and CEO
AB Garcia Construction Inc.
- Industry: Design and Construction of Quality Homes and Income Generating Buildings
- Address: 2F ABGarcia Building, Barangay Pinagsama, Taguig City
- Telephone: +63(917)127 4142 (Mobile)
+63(2)519 2409 (Landline)
- Contact Person: Bro. Arnelito B. Garcia, President and CEO
The Philippine Consortium Inc.
- Industry: Academic and Business Software (Sole distributor of NVivo, Sonia, Interpris and Piktochart in the Philippines), Big Data Analytics, Social Media Analysis and Advocacy, Technology Knowledge Management, Research, Consultancy, and Training.
- Address: 9Q Symphony Luxury Tower 2, Sgt Esguerra QC
- Telephone:+639173284458/+639560595684 SMART 09184064608
- Contact Person: Bro. Nicamil Sanchez, President and CEO
- Industry: Mobile Intelligence Logistics Service Provider
- Address: 3/F DPC Place, 2322 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City
- Telephone: +63 2 88452346 (Landline) +63(917)561-5327 (Mobile)
- Contact Person: Bro. Roderick Jimenez, Senior Manager
Interested to Join the APOu Business Council?
About APOu Business Council
The APO United Business Council is a professional business organization composed of APO United members and business owners, APO members, non-APO Filipinos, non-APO and foreign members overseas within the APEC, such as China, Hongkong, Japan, Malaysia and others. This is otherwise known as the Asia-Pacifica-Oriented Business Council. This business organization is accredited by the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and licensed to do business in any international and APEC countries. Membership to the Asia Pacific-Oriented United Business Council grants members the right to gain access to business opportunities through their access to partners in the Philippine Business Council like Phil-China, Phil-Japan, Phil-Hongkong, Phil-Malaysia, and more. Additionally, members are granted the opportunity to move forward to a higher level of empowerment through business entrepreneurship that the business council introduces and shares with its members.
Coupled with the excellent benefits that membership derives is the obligation to give financial contributions and funding support to the APO United Corporate Social Responsibility projects and undertakings. The business entrepreneurship offers to train members to become entrepreneurs themselves. The business organization believes that economic empowerment is also political empowerment. Its main objective is helping members become independent and financially reliant individuals. Membership also comes with financial obligations like paying membership dues that range from Php 102,000 to Php 127,000.
The APO United Business Council is licensed to operate and do business in the Philippines and all over the world.